Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.mvfi.com website (the “Service”) operated by Michigan Valve and Fitting Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
- Agreement to Terms By using our Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Intellectual Property The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Michigan Valve and Fitting Inc. and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Michigan Valve and Fitting Inc.
- Use of the Website You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. You must not use the Service to harass, insult, defame, or otherwise harm others, or to violate any laws or regulations.
- Links To Other Web Sites Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Michigan Valve and Fitting Inc. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Michigan Valve and Fitting Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall Michigan Valve and Fitting Inc., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- Changes to Terms We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Last updated: 5/19/23