- Information Collection And Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Personal Data that we might collect includes but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- How We Use Your Information We use the collected data for various purposes including but not limited to:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitor the usage of the Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Transfer Of Data Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
- Disclosure Of Data We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of Michigan Valve and Fitting Inc., prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or protect against legal liability.
- Security Of Data The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Cookies We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
This policy is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Last updated: 5/19/23